LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arun (Finace Executive)     13 April 2011

Help Required

Hi , one of our uncle has died without making will. He is survived by a widow, two married sons and one unmarried daughter. They have one residential house and one land plot which is not ancestral but self acquired by uncle. Now both the sons and daugher want to tranfer both property in the name of  widow as they are not interested in the property share. Hence request you to confirm how to get the property transferred in the name of Widow without adding the name of sons and daugher.

Learning

1 Replies

SHARWARI SAWANT (redhotsun28@yahoo.co.in)     13 April 2011

Hellow Sir,

I had purchased d house in 1991 and given the money to the owner but the owner made d agreement in 1993 and not of sale but of lease deed which he did not register and cheated as i was stayin in gujarat for 10 years after that. i also paid him 6000 for electricity and water connection in the same year but he got it on his name. till date i wasent paying rent as i had paid the purchase amount Rs. 300000 in the year 1991. In 2009, the owner filed the case against me saying i haven't paid the rent since 18 years which i haven't as according to the valuation 300000 was the purchase amount in 1991 and has also claimed that he has being paying the electricity and water bill since 18 years which i have been paying for so long. Since the case has been put up, he has started paying the water and electricity bill (since 2 years). now i want the light and water connection on my name. how can i claim for it? i do have his NOC but its for the year 1993. is it valid and if not, any other way to get it?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register