LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Help required

My divorce granted on september 30 in district court.opposition have not applied in highrer court till now. 498a stay was granted by hc.further date is not mother’s flat force occupancy related case also pending at hc.kindly intimate whther these cases can not be accelarated now in such condition?what should be my further moves.kindly intimate.



 1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     05 December 2023

Since the criminal case has been stayed by high court, you may have to wait for the high court to resume the hearing by listing it and you may keep a strict vigil over the daily list so that you don't miss out the date. 

As far as the eviction process, you may ask your advocate to submit an applicaiton to the registrar to bring the said case on early listing and get it disposed. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register