Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vikaschauhan   11 June 2015

Help required

Hi Sir/Mam,

I resigned my organization on 23rd April’15 after receiving a verbal confirmation from my manager & intimidated 5th June’15 as my last working day. I also agreed to pay off all my dues. I have a notice period of 2 months mentioned in my offer letter but my manager assured me that I can get a buyout for 15 days & I can serve a notice period of 45 days only.

On the basis of the verbal confirmation form my manager I committed my future employer that I can join them on 8th June’15.  But at the time of my releasing me the management & the HR said that I have to serve full 2 months’ notice period.

I mailed the management & the HR on 5th June’15 that I would not be continue my tenure with the company & consider the day as my last working day. I also stated that I have given the complete handover of my responsibilities & created my backup.  

I stated that I would be happy to settle my account in the full & final statement in lue with the buyout deductions. The company has my 35 days salary pending with them & I had 9.5 days leaves in my account (privileged & sick cum casual).

On 9th June’15 I received a mail from the HR manager say that I have not been released from my duties from the company as the exit checklist was not signed from any of the department & I have to serve my full notice period. He asked me to turn up for the employment.

As I have already joined my new company on 8th June’15 as I have committed them so. I asked them to consider 5th June’15 as my last working day & settle my account as per the company norms in the full & final settlement.

On 10th June’15 I received the mail form the HR manager that as per my offer letter I need to serve 2 months’ notice period I have failed to do so. Hence the company would not be relieving me & my case would be considered as a “Absconding” case.

Have I really Absconded? What can I do to get my full & final settlement & my relieving letter & experience letter?

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 June 2015

Repeated Query:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Re-leaving-full-n-final-541721.asp

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register