LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Subhashree Singh   30 November 2021

Help Request Urgent

I want to qualify Central Government Exam

And We all know that After Qualifying Government Exams There is Police Verification of Candidate is For Sure

So There is a court case going against my mother

I have Filled my Both Parents Name As Usually what we do but
As I said above there is a court case is going on against my mother.

And I Have Filled my Mother's Present Surname( My Father Surname) As usually

For Reference :
Suppose (A) is present Surname of my mother After Her Marriage ( My Father Surname)

and (B) is the previous surname of my Mother (the Surname Before her marriage )

And my mother name is (M) So right now I have filled my mother name in the form as ( MA) Surname after Her Marriage

As I said before there is a court case is going on against my mother And in that case There is my mother name is with her previous surname (B) so the case which is going on against my mother In which her name is (MB) So Basically the Court Case is going on against ( MB)

If there's will be police verification And they Verify the name of my parents And found out there is Case against my mother And the Name is as (MB) if they found out that there is a case against (MB)

Then they will surely ask about it What's the Matter Of Surname (MA) and ( MB) And why

if they ask us as u have mentioned your Mother name as (MA) and there is Case against your Mother as ( MB) Then what's the matter then .........

Then I think it's high chances that these thing will affect my whole carrer and this thing can get me into trouble

I also want to add something

Although Since my childhood I am using ( MA) as my mother name And also mentioned in my birth certificate And is school also in every certificate the name of my mother is mentioned as ( MA)

and the Aadhar card of my mother name is (MA)

And the Court Case which is going on against my mother as ( MB) is its only been few year only since it is going on My Father and his family has nothing to do with this case It all happened because of my mother and her family

Will it affect me and my siblings whole career because of my mother surname Will I and my siblings will ever get a government job or not if we qualify any government exams

Thanks in advance


 1 Replies

Kevin Moses Paul   30 November 2021

As per your entire story let me inform you that case is going on against your mother while you're the one looking for job, so it doesn't matter. The candidates can't be admitted in State or Central Govt. jobs if a case is going on against them, however there is no such criteria where candidates could be rejected merely on a ground that his/her parents are involved in a court matter.

So there's no need to be worry about it. No matter what name you filled in your application it doesn't makes a difference, since you're free from consequences of your parents actions. Thus, worry not you're police verification will be all clear for you to get appointed.

Kevin M. Paul
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query