LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

GopalKrishna (Senior Engineer Systems)     18 December 2016

Help needed

Hi Team, It had been challenging to face Wife's behavoiur , torture and physical abuse. Now she is behind of property. I can sense all these someone is feeding but not getting rightly support from COP. Could you please suggest any process to reach CID .And recently there are mix of food is served it got reacted to my body


 2 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     19 December 2016

Are you scared of your wife? Lest she may mix some poison in food and make you eat?Why did you entertain such idea. Come out wil full facts. We'd be able to give correct reply.

1 Like

Sachin (N.A)     20 December 2016

From your earlier quries, I am of the opinion that problem between both of you are only on petty issues which can be easily sort out by both of you but you should understand your wife can have different view and wishes you cannot force anything about her hairstyle or other lifestyle.



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query