Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498-must-scrap (Manager)     04 March 2014

Help me urgent

Hi Friennds,

Please suggest me to take action against her.

1:- we were working in same company ---she denied HMA-24

2:- I gave her 1 lacs for her education------She denied

3:- In her DV petetion she mentioned all Marriage expenses did by her father but in HMA-24 case she mentioned expenses did by my father

4:- IN DV she mentioed marriage reception celebrate in Hotel and expenses spent by her father but in HMA-24 she said Marriage celebrate in front of my Home and expenses spent by my parents, truely marrige ceremony never happen.

5:- She never Live with my parents even one day/Night but she mentioned she lived with my parents till 2012 and they harrashed her for dowry. 

6. she saying in mediation she was doing up-down while her studying. its false because its not possible becase diference between 200 KM and required 5 hours for going and attending college. on daily basis.

I have all evidence, Bank Statement, Job details with group photo,  her education details also eye witness of Parents neighbour.

My question is can my parents or me make FIR against her for false and fabricated statement under oath. or suggest me anyway to teach lesson her, now case is in mediation, which is the good time take action against her..

Note:- Her DV case already Dismissed by court because No allagation found in petetion as per DV Law. and she and her ADV. demanding 6 Lacs for MCD which is I can't afford

Regards

Learning

1 Replies

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     05 March 2014

@NOTveryBAdlyTrapped, first of congratulations for getting relief from DV case.if divorce is in your mind take the next step for filing it on grounds of cruelty.

FIR  can be filed as she would have made false allegations under oath, but mind you very few cases where women have been penalised.

Explain your financial status to her lawyer via your lawyer regarding how much you can pay to get the mess out of your life. Will indeed be the worth the money.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register