LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

killivalavan (manager)     09 May 2015

Help for speeddy disposal

My divorce case is going on in vellur for more than 5 years , madras high court ordered speedy disposal to complete the case before July 2014, lower court-vellur  JM got one month extension from high court , ordered Ex-parte divorce during mid of august 2014 and communicated back to high court for the case closure.

My wife applied set side application during last week of nov 2014  using Order-9 Rule-13 with the reason saying that she was hospitalized for more than two weeks during august 2014, so she was not able to attend the case and meet the lawyers.

The lower court allowed the set aside application during feb 2015 without putting any time limit to complete the case.

Can lower court allow the set aside application without getting extension from madras high court?

Can lower court allow the set aside application without mentioning the time limit to complete the case?

My Perjury pettion( 340 Cr.P.C)  was dismissed in lower court during 2014 though I submitted proof for her employment ,

Can I go for appeal u/s 341 Cr.P.C in madras High court or to district court ? please advice

Please advise me on the above query 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register