Upgrad LLM

help a mentally retarded person !!


Dear Experts,

Needs ur valuable advice for the help of a mentally challenged person :

My friends mother was a govt servant she expired and my friend is going to get the job on compassionate grounds.

Regarding my friends family - his father expired , 2 sisters , 1-Married and 1-mentally retarded now at present his mentally retarded sister age - 29 years and my friend are alone no other family is with them.

Now recently one of the expert has informed me that guardianship certificate and the mentally retarded person  will be only issued in the name of his grandfather / Mother's sister name is it true ?

As my friends mothers was a christian and converted to islam almost 30 years back so all the relations from her side are not pretty much good and hardly they will speak to my friend or there in no healthy relationship with them.

As there is no other person to look after the mentally retarded sister apart fom my friend who is very much worried regarding the same.

With ur advice and help we can help the mentally retarded girl to get every month the family pension.If it is issued on friends name as a guardian for that girl. what will be the process.

" No other person / family with them only my friend and his mentally retarded sister are there now "

" A Govt medical Board has issued the certificate that she is a mentally challenged girl with the  75% of disability "

Experts needs ur valuable advice for the same.






Regarding his mentally retarded sister the office staff has advised my friend to get the guardinship certificate from court of law as she is mentally retarded and she is eligible for the family pension.



Dear Experts ,


" ur idea can change a life " Pls respond.






Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x