Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amandeep (private)     27 December 2013

Help

sir, 

before marriage i used to talk to my friend on email and chats about daily happenings and about each other likings. one day he proposed and i said no and thereafter we didn't talk after 1 year i got married. i deleted those chats and emails before marriage. Now my husband is using those evidence that i was having affair and it was forced marriage and wanted divorce. 

Can my husband get divorce using those before marriage chats and emails as evidence that she was having affair and was forced marriage ???

becoz he has filed petition that she was having affair and was forced marriage and after marriage she got some mails from the guy, which is not true as yes before marriage we used to chat but from last 2 year i never talk to that guy and never recieved or sent any email to him. 

but to get divorce easily my husband is using those before marriage chats as evidence , can using those before marriage chats as evidence he will get divorce and is it cruelty on him??????

Learning

3 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     27 December 2013

No he cannot take advantages of those chat which were before marriage , but if it is continues after marriage then it is a cruelty upon him and he can use that emails as evidence, sortout your problem amicabily , convince about your faithfulness to him .

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     28 December 2013

The incidences that took place before your marriage cannot be pleaded as grounds for divorce until there is a continuation of the alleged affairs, if he has filed a divorce case on the grounds, contest it and challenge him tom prove his allegations, subsequent to which you may file a case of cruelty against him and seek divorce against him because you cannot live peacefully thereafter with him who has become suspicious on you and this disease cannot be cured.

Sandeep Naik (Advocate)     29 December 2013

U have not mentioned how husband got those emails. Is he blackmailing u or is it that he is hurt ? In either case it is a painful situation. U have to be very calm as u r on the delicate mode. Legal fights are always dangerous as either of the party will lose the case and the losing party will go for appeal. There is no end to it. Better try to solve issue through common friend. Time is best healer. If u have patience then u will find solution.................Adv. Sandeep Naik ...Mob : 99670 56980

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register