LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Patience_Adi (IT Professional)     29 January 2010

HELP!!!!!

1. I am from bangalore got married on October 2007 and in October 2008 I had huge problem in my marriage life like,
    1. My wife not agreeing the rights of women and wife in Islam and always thinking in a forward manner like her mother.
    2. My wife wanted to do a job but I asked her not to do a job as I am still earning and we can manage easily but if still it is required she can take tuitions.
    3. My wife wanted to go to college for studies but I asked her to do it correspondence as I am doing but her intention was to go out and even her family members said the same and they asked me not to tell her daughter anything for whatever reason.
    4. My wife conceived and without my knowledge she and her mother had planned to abort the child and some how I came to know and I stopped this and when I asked why they are doing this, then the reply was that I was not allowing her to go out and work and study in college.
    5. My wife took all her jewelry and our jewelry along with her without informing to me or my family members when she went to her parents house in the 7th month of her pregnancy. When I asked about the incident, I got a reply that these things belong to her and she can do whatever she can.

1. After the baby was born I and my family members were not allowed to see the baby and they insulted in every possible way.
  2. There was big dispute between me and my wife and her family and I was threatened that they will give false complaint against me and spoil my life.
  3. As I was tried by this entire trauma from my wife and her family members, I thought of divorce but due to the new born baby I had to keep quite.
  4. My wife’s family members (Uncles and aunts) involved and they asked me to take my wife back and I was also said that this will not repeat again and I agreed to take her back on certain conditions.
  5. Everything was some what fine for few months and slowly again problems raised  I some how managed and after my wife’s father expired my wife started the same old story and on 10th October 2009 she went to her house with her brother and I was told to come and stay at her parents house.
  6. On 11th October I took all her furniture and belongings to her house and gave it to them and received vote of thanks from them and they were happy
  7. On 12th October just to gain sympathy from the society my wife her family members went to Women’s police station and gave a false complaint against me, my father, mother and sister. As usual to make the case strong all the names were included. I got scared and I went to police station and I came to know that my wife wanted me to separate from my parents. I told my story to circle inspector and convinced her that I cant leave my parents as they are in old age and I wont be able to manage two separate houses and I I don’t have any other source of income. God is great and that lady inspector asked me to take my wife back to home and I had lost complete trust on my wife and in spite of that I agreed to take my wife back to home but my wife and her family members were arguing with the inspector that she want a separate house. Inspector got irritated and told that she will write a notice to family court and you can go and solve your problem. My wife and her family members suddenly told police that they need time to think over it and police asked them to come back to police station after one week and if anything fails then the inspector would give the case to family court.
  8. They did not come to police station though I visited thrice. Later I got a call from one of their supporter who threatened me on the phone that they would register complaint if I do not agree there demands. And also damage to my family members.
  9. After a month they approached commissioner office (Family Counseling) and there they said a different story and there was involvement of rowdies from my wife and her family, who threatened me again.
  10. I was insulted by some third party person who was brought by my wife and her family.
  11. I was also threatened by the officer in the family counseling that he will register Domestic Violence case against me.
  12. By this time I had become so strong that I am not at all bothering for any kind of threat (But worried about my parents and sister) and I myself told the counseling officer to book any case against me but I will not go separate from my parents.
  13. Later my wife told the counseling officer that she will come back to my house itself but I told the officer that I will not take her back to my house nor I will go separate.
  14. Now it has passed more than 3months and I finally agreed to take my wife back but on certain terms and conditions like, She has to give in written that the complaint was false, she has to stay with me according to the Islamic rights, No involvement from any of her family members in my marriage life, she has to visit her mother’s house only in day time (No night staying) and I will not take any of her belongings back to my house.
  15. There was a sitting arranged on 19th Jan 2010 at my brother-in-laws house where all her uncles, brother and my uncles along with the counseling officer gathered and everything was going smooth and the counseling officer agreed to my terms and he said he will give the complete report to me but the officer said that I had to take back the belongings for which I denied and said “If a boy asks something in marriage from girls side it is crime and when I am denying things even then I am doing crime is it? ”

Then my wife got up from the sitting and told that it is insult for them and she left from the place and none of them from her side nor the counseling officer stopped her and the officer said that he will call us again after few days and so far there is no response and neither I have approached them. But I came to know from one of my friend that they will book a case against me. Still am least bother about this as I have already prepared myself to face any consequences that will occur, but I want my kid. I have not seen my kid from past more than 3months and the only reason is that if I go to there place, they might create stories saying that I came to their house and abused and threatened them.

Now I am not safe in hands of my wife and her family members and her supporters

Please suggest me how to take my child from those wicked people.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Learning

2 Replies

Patience_Adi (IT Professional)     01 February 2010

Dear Prabhakar Sir,

a. I am not stopping her to study but i dont think that going to college and studying is the only way. I asked her to do correspondence if the actual purpose is to study but her response was to go out.

b. I am a muslim and i wanted my wife to wear burkha and offer prayers for which she ignores and she has violated islamic rule.

c. My kid is 15months old and for your information my wife started bottel feeding the baby the very second day of the birth of the child.

d. My wife and her family asked me to provide her the pocket money of Rs2000 every month and i have to take her to hotel and movies every often.

i have a lot to say about......

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register