Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

harrassment from college

I need a advice from one matter.
I m professor of college. and me and my principal were in the relationship. but it's get worson by time. and due to misunderstanding I suspended from college. what shall I do?

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)
if you think you got dismissal was illegal you can challenge it. but for that,I need more info. kindly mail me full facts.

Regards
mishrasatyam6804@gmail.com

Ritesh Maity (Labour Law Advocate)     19 May 2020

Originally posted by : Bindi Sorathia
I need a advice from one matter.I m professor of college. and me and my principal were in the relationship. but it's get worson by time. and due to misunderstanding I suspended from college. what shall I do?

You may challege the order of termination if it is illegal. However, from your post, no relevant information could be availed. Please provide more details to get better advice. 

P. Venu (Advocate)     19 May 2020

Why you were suspended? What are the allegations?

Who is the disciplinary autority?

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     19 May 2020

Disciplinary proceedings are taken on the basis of a charge sheet or memo, wherein the employer has to state such allegations and provide such evidence.  The process is long as the receipt of explanation, conducting of inquiry, persona hearing, EO's comments to Disciplinary Authority, his decision, further appeal etc., are to be followed.  When your relationship is not the issue for employment and not affected in your performance and  when it is personal you can defend yourself with the guidance of your colleagues, Associations.  Thre are several remedies open to you.  Contact your Association for due guidance so that they can entrust your case to a competent advocate for proper defense. 

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     19 May 2020

What is the allegation/ charge levelled against you and have you been issued with charge sheet by Dsiciplinary Committee of the College? 

Whether the college is government/ private aided, private unaided and minority institution?

When were you suspended ?

What is the stage of disciplinary inquiy, if constituted ?

Whether your appointment is permanent/ temporary/ ad-hoc /contractual or any other ? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register