LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gaurang J   03 May 2019

Harrassment by wife & kids

There are total 5 family members, wife and 3 teenage kids are at one side and I am on other side. Sincerely I am alone in front of them & they harass me and using me as ATM. Wife has uttered many a times she is widow and kids had also uttered many times that he is dead and informed their mother to live life of widow for some time and shall move with all our stuffs once our education is over.

They had told me not to expect anything from us in future whereas I understand my liabilities and being used as ATM though not getting husband rights also and do not have vocal communication in home now.

Request experts here to guide me how to safe guard myself for future consequences.

Best Regards

Learning

3 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     04 May 2019

It is your discretion not to be used as an ATM Mechine!

Gaurang J   06 May 2019

Thanks a lot Venu Sir for your response, however, considering them as my liabilities. If I minimise the amount, hope there shall not be any legal consequences.

Anonymous   07 May 2019

Education and basic needs of your family you have to fulfill. Anything extra is at your discretion. However, just as a personal opinion if 3 of your kids have turned against you, it is your duty to see what you have done wrong and if your relationship can be improved. If you disrespect your children's mother, how can you earn their respect. Don't see things only legally, try to change yourself and improve relationships.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register