LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sandhya   29 October 2016

Harrasing my husband and his family members

My husband and his family was harrased me a lot and they send me out side of his house. At time of 5 months pregnant now i have a 3 months child. I was kept a MC case date may 11 2016. My husband was software employee.October 1 judge order interim maintenance 20,000.But my advocate was not taken order copy, he was telling order copy was not give they will take some time to give order copy.how many days after we will get order copy. When i will get interim maintenance money.Next hearing date was dec 3 2016.

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)
You pls contact.me. I will. provide solution. Don't worry.

P. Venu (Advocate)     30 October 2016

Not taking the order copy is not of much importance at this stage.

A walk alone (-)     31 October 2016

Why are you wasting your and your child life in roaming court? Family matter can never be solve in court. Do you ever think future of your child before filing case? By filling case you have ruin your own child life. Better first try reconcile for future of your child and if its fail go MCD. Nothing you will get by filing case. Lawyer will make you fool and earn money. They will say file other cases also. But results will be a big zero. Its only wastage of time and money by moving family matters in courts. If you get order do you think your husband will pay amount? He will appeal in higher court. Your result will be zero. You will only waste your time in court and your money in lawyer fees .

sai narayana   31 October 2016

If he is not obeying court orders even after serving the order copy, then ask your lawyer to file execution case. For every one month of deliquency he can be jailed for one month each, provided your lawyer is capable to pursue.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register