LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rekhta   10 March 2021


The acting head of the department of a Ministry passes lewd comments about other women. a woman has proof about the same. what action can she take?


 1 Replies

Ritesh Maity (Labour Law Advocate)     11 March 2021

You may lodge complaint before the Internal Complaint Committee (ICC) under the Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013. 

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query