Gullu da Patta

Sir, 1)My grandfather was the third person in the chain of tittle deed, unfortunately died in later 80's leaving behind a house for my father, but the patta is on the name of the first person dated 1954. Now, my father being a legal heir needs to get that patta on his name, neither does he have death certificate of grandfathet nor legal heir certificate. How to obtain these and get that patta on his name. 2)He wants to partition the property and sell half portion and other half he wants to keep it for his occupation. He cannot get two pattas, so how can he partition and sell. Uthmost Solution needed

Death certificate is to be obtained from Registrar 'Births and Deaths'.


Legal heir certificate/affidavit from Tehsildar.




As stated above. You can also go to the Tashildhar office to meet the village accountant. It may have different names in other states. It is like a munshiji role. Ask him to make a family tree. There are some fees and procedures involved.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x