LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Madhavi Dave (Owner)     08 June 2021

Gujarat jantri 2021

Dear Experts,

I want to know whether New Jantri Rate 2021 have been applicable or it has been postponed . As I am not able to get new Jantri from garvi gujrat site as survey no option not working.

Needed resolution 

Thanks in Advance



 1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     09 June 2021

New Jantri Rates In Gujarat 2021 Check Online: The government authorities of the Gujarat state will allow the residents to check the rates of land in the state. Gujarat government is going to provide people with a facility to have information about the new Jantri rates or land rates online.

In order to check the Jantri Rates for any land or plot in the state of Gujarat, you will have to visit the official web portal. It will be helpful for you to have the land rates at the registry time.

The revenue department of the Gujarat government surely did launch the Garvi online web portal.

here are the steps that you need to follow properly to check the rates of the land and new Jantri rates.

  • First of all, visit the official web portal i.e. Garvi Gujarat portal
  • The official website for the web portal is or you can Click Here
  • Then you will have to select the “Jantri” option on the homepage
  • Again select the “Jantri Rates” option
  • Enter the District, Taluka, Village, Jantri Type, and Survey Number on the page
  • After selecting all the essential options, you will have to click on “Show Jantri”
  • The Jantri Rates will appear on the screen
  • Also, you can take a print out of the Jantri Rates that appears on the screen

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query