LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PRADEEP KUMAR (ALONE)     28 January 2024

Gst refund

That I have mistakenly paid the full amount i.e 5 lakh of GST demand  created under DRC-07 instead of 10% i.e 50k of the demand for filing the GST Appeal 01. 

Now, I want to know that how can get the GST refund of excess amount paid against the demand.

Regards

Pradeep Kumar 

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     28 January 2024

Login to GST portal for filing refund application under refunds section. 2. Navigate to Services > Refunds > Application for Refund option. 3. Select the reason of Refund as ‘Refund on account of excess balance in cash ledger’. File refund application in GST RFD-01. 4. The amount available in Electronic Cash Ledger would be auto-populated in the refund application in a matrix. 5. Mention the amount of refund to be claimed in GST RFD-01 in refund claimed table and file the form.

suga3   30 January 2024

Could you explain the step by step process of filing a refund application under the 'Refunds' section of the GST portal? Specifically, how do you navigate to the 'Application for Refund' option and select the reason for the refund as 'Refund on account of excess balance in cash ledger'? Are there any specific details or documents required when filing the refund application?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register