Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh kannan (Engineer)     06 January 2011

Ground For Divorce

Hi all,

My marriage was held at November 2008 and my baby was died on Apr 2010.I am not able to live with her due to inrespective behavior,not able to adjust my parents,morever she is doubt about me on illegal offence, more torture.But she do all the illegal offence,Threatining and morever i spent 10 lakhs with 2 years.

I want to go for divorce?

What is the ground of divorce?

How to avoid maintenance fee?

She worked for 6 months i have proof and i have all the bills i spent.

Please advice.

Learning

10 Replies

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     06 January 2011

@Rajesh

Your grounds are not very clear in your post. I suggest either you consult with a local lawyer in detail or provide specific grounds here.

Your grounds should show that you are actually not able to live with our wife. If you have spent lavishly with your wife does not mean you loved her or provided proper care but that only shows that you had concern and spent your hard-earned money for her. However, your wife cannot complain of being neglected for sure.

Grounds for divorce are not made out in your post rather you should try counselling or mediation.

//peace

/Saurabh.V

she have offence with another guy

Threatening

She is not satisfied with my s*xual wife.

How to apply ground for divorce?

(Guest)

on the ground of cruelty you can file divorce.

any how you have to pay maintenance or permanent alimony if claimed by you wife

As stated by second reply offence or affair (adultery)?with another person?

i spent in 2 years 10 lacs.That will be possible to avoid for maintenance? In this case what will be the maintenance fee? I have one widow mother & widow sister.My salary was 80K

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     06 January 2011

reduce ur salary/ncome . increase ur liabilities and reduce ur assets. if u have a solid evidence of adultery , maintenance will be minimum.keep bills of all ur liabilty like expenses on family. do all expenditure thru cheque like electricity bills , house rent etc. if possible take a housing loan.

1 Like

(Guest)

Mr Rajesh,  you should go for mediation or counselling.  Your ground for divorce is dicy, not clear and if you have no proofs regarding your wife's adultery then you will be in problem.   you have spent 10 lakhs on your wife is a very different issue, because she is your wife and spending on her means enjoying married life or that was for the marriage and responsibilities.  If you are that eager for divorce then atleast you should pay her some amount afterall she is your wife, you can't throw her out of your life that way.  Females are not commodities that whenever you feel like they are in otherwise they are out. 

2 Like

(Guest)

your wife needs your support as she has recently lost her baby.please go for counselling if possible.

Kshiteej Anokar (Advocate)     06 January 2011

Dear friend marriages are made in heaven and please dont break it try to understand her if u come to the conclusion that it is enough for u then please consult local lawyer dont try to study the law

(Guest)

Mr rajesh, thankfully others have also recommeded the same, you should respect your wife's feminity and understand her, she has lost her child, your child. She is the mother of your late child, so at this time you need to stand by her and support her and if you will got to court for divorce, you will be countered for your ruthless behaviour, and you should not think about saving yourself from maintenance etc, beacuse you will have to pay her a certain amount even if she has worked or working, it depends how much she earns etc, their are lot of things , law is not limited. so don't think for an easy escape divorce, that can turn dirty for you, and you will have to suffer the expense of legal affairs aswell.  so its better you patch and go for counselling and mediation and give chance to your marriage.

All the best, better think positive.

Rajesh kannan (Engineer)     07 January 2011

Thanks for your reply.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More