LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kannan   17 January 2016

greedy wife

My wife is too greedy and demanding huge amount beyond my capacity. She is not ready to leave her maternal home not ready to give divorce. She may be in illict relatioship. My parent is very old. I am only child to them. Can we keep a female servent in our home. Wil be misused againt me by my wife. Can i get permission from court.. she is using all advantage given by law for a women to late the hearings.


 4 Replies

humairaa   17 January 2016

Mr kannan may I know ur full name please

Sandeep Naik   17 January 2016

Even if she is not ready to give divorce, still you can file petition for divorce before the Family Court. And keeping a female servant at home has no relation with the dispute between you and your wife, obviously you can keep a female servant at home without being concerned about misuse by your wife against you.



Sidharth   17 January 2016

Agreed with Sandeep Naik.

Manoj Choudhary (Advocate)     18 January 2016

Having a female servant is not a crime at all but be careful of having relationship with her...However even if your wife is not ready to divorce you, you can fike divorce on grounds of cruelty against her and can geg divorce on merits

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register