LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kanagavel G (Officer)     25 June 2012

Grandfather's property

Dear Expert Team, With a huge thanks, i would like to put a problem  i am facing to find some good way.

My grandfather died in 2002 and during his life he has given his one property to my elder brother (40yrs) married. After his death one property (old house) was given to my another elder brother (36yrs)  by my father. We all remaining brothers (myself 32 and my brother 29) (all were major) signed no objection certificate in 2003. This was for constructing a new home. So we built the home with by availing loan in bank in my brother name. All the emi were paid by me and my younger brother (by cash) and still paying the EMI. My brother used to pay amount. After marriage and in recent days his activity has changed and he is dreaming to earn big and invests in some new business. Almost lot business he tried were failiure and resulted in huge loss. Now if we let this, he may sell the property. To avoid such situation we are trying to safeguard the property. 

Now is it anyway we can do this? Need your kind advice sir.

My grandfather has 1) one daughter (died before 30 yrs)

--Has one daughter living in our town married with 3 kids

2) one son (My father at 65) having 4 sons and one daughter. all are married. 

Note: My sister have not signed the no objection certificate for changing the property from my grandfather to my brother.

thanks in advance

Regards

Kanagavel G

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register