grand father property

Dear Sir

We have our grand father property with small 50 year old house. My father has one oldest daugter , son(me) plus my half brother( step mother son).. My father and mother were separated long time ago without Divorce and also my father didn't do any legal marrige with my step mother.( she passed away couple of years ago).

Beside my grand father property, my father also bought  neighbour land  in addition to original land.

But the problem is without my knowledge he divided the original land in to half the size then rest half he added to the land which one he bought  from neighbour. After that he registered all  complete land in two sections to my step brother name without my signature

In villagam certificate it shows,

Schedule 1  grand father property shows only half the size. of the original land plus 50 year old house

Schedule 2  Rest half of grand father land plus recent purchased one 

The Registeration  had completed in my step brother name  last year when i was in foreign country

How do I proceed to suceed in this case.

My father, sister , step brother all alive.

Any help appreciated,








legal advisor

if you have documents to prove that the half registered to your step brother is ancestral property you can file a suit for declaration to declare the registration void.also obtain an injunction over your step brother to stop him from proceeding with any sale of the disputed property




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x