LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Satya (AST)     05 June 2015

Gramaknatam lands

Hi Team I want to buy gramaknatam boomi in vizianagaram ,vizianagaram distirict,Andrapradesh state.The land owner has registered documents but I came to know that lands can not be sale.Is there new laws amended regarding this in AP to buy this land. If it is fine to buy please let me know the documents required for safety purpose to ask land owner Please suggest. Thanks and Regards satya prasadgss2@gmail.com

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

sir,
dont even get into the thing of gramanatham lands and burn you hard earned funds on it-
gramatham land can be taken back by government any time..
people might even try to convince you saying the  grama natham lands has sort of a panchayat approval.which is same as unaproved lands.
government keeps changing..and and so do  laws of grama natham properties...
dont even consider grama natham lands as investment..even if is,it takes two generations of yours to realize the fruit of it when they sell it.
i have been fighg on a case n our grama natham lands that we have owned for the last 30 yrs and still no use..because of the broken system we have..
in my opinion, grama natham lands are meant only for those corrupt officers and politicians who has the ability to cheat government and its officials and break the law in getting it sold for a huge profit.

James Wilson   15 February 2021

That would be wise and interesting stuff for the public that would be helpful. The people who need the material about law and the regulations can avail it here expert help. Must recommend https://essay-reviewer.com/best-paper-writing-service/ website others to visit and explore.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register