LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naveen   20 July 2022

Gpa missing

Hi Sir,
I have brought a property in 2005 from the GPA holder , Now I have lost the GPA original copy ( GPA is unregistered . Now bank is asking for GPA
I only have Photo copy. the Property is A kAtha Im paying Tax regularly and EC is my Name .
Please advise


 1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 July 2022

You can get a true copies of GPA  from the registrar office concern by paying a nominal fee

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query