Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak   26 July 2019

Gpa and memorandum of deposit of title deeds

Hi Sir,
1. Part1 has registered a GPA on my dad name in Uppal (SRO) but the property is in Hyderabad (EAST) SRO office , Here Party1 is not in our blood relation .
2. He has taken a loan of rs 5000/- in 1990 and in turn he has done the Memorandum of deposit of title deeds in which he has mentioned that he has taken loan and for which he is depositing the original Sale deed Copy and link document with us on certain agreed interest percentage amount ( Interest percentage not mentioned) .
3. After 2 years in 1993 he did the GPA on my Dad name in Uppal (SRO) ,  we currently have the registered GPA document with fee payment receipt .
The problem over here is we are unable to track the GPA online in Hyderabad (EAST) SRO for that property as it is registered in Uppal SRO office .

Is it correct to register the GPA in any sub registrar office , If so then why it is not visible in the EC .
We are planning to sell the property to my dad himself as the GPA is currently on his name only .
We want to know how far the transaction would be valid .

Learning

1 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     26 July 2019

Ji, General Power of Attorney documents may be registered at any SRO under Book4.  The EC will be given for the documents registered in Book1.  The Will, Authority to adopt, Powers of Attorney, etc will be registered in Book 3 and Book4 and such transactions do not come under EC.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register