LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajaditya (manager)     22 July 2011

Govt Notice : For submitting the documents

Hi, This is Aditya, working with one of the private comapny. A year back,  I worked with governement departement in Rajasthan for an year or so as a Techical assistant, who was resposible for work measurement and release the payment to various village labour accordingly. I had left the job one year back and have done finalised the things with govt. department.

Now, I got a notice from department which is indicating that, one measurement book (MB) is missing and had been issued to you during your tenure with department. Therefore You submit the same to Gram Panchayat /concern dept or else FIR in police for the same will be lodged.

However left the department a year back, and have submitted all documents and MB's.

Please suggest me something to get out from this as I dont have NO-DUE and certainly they are blaming me as someone must have lost /misplaced it.

Thanks in advance 

Aditya

Learning

2 Replies

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     23 July 2011

When u left the job u can inform in your department and give a application for that and they accept  / received your application and give a Letter about that, and till date they have no contact u for any work, so now u r give a reply them and attached your application.  

himanshu harbola (Comp. Sec.)     25 July 2011

just write a email/letter to the concerned deptt. that at the time when u left the company proper handing over of the files and documents was done by your side...and as per ur relieving letter u hav been relieved from all accrued liabilities of the company....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register