Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sunil (Engineer)     10 June 2012

Got mcd; but 498a still pending

Dear all,

Atlast i got the MCD; after 2 years of struggle.

We mentioned in MOU the following terms:

1.) Permanent alimony.

2.) There are no future claims from either party inform of cash,kind or property,hereafter the both parties agreed not to interfere in their day to day life and vice-versa.

3. 498a will be taken back.

4.)Criminal proccedings can be initiated if anyone violates the above conditions

But i came to know through this thread maintainance can be still claimed:

My questions:

1.) In F.I.R they mentioned they have given 20 lakhs and demanding for more, but in mou we settled the deed for 5lakhs, can i use this point in future if she claimed maintainance in future.

2.)Her mother had a debt of 20lakhs, so her mother and b*tch filled a case against us for money.

3.)She is not well qualified but worked for a salary of 10,000 before marriage,

she stayed with me for 5 months only

Can  i be safe in future if they claim maintainance

Learning

2 Replies

**Victim** (job)     10 June 2012

@ Sunil ur wife can claim maintenance again based on the change of financial circumstances but it's not applicable when wife is involved in adultery or has remarried after her 1st divorce. If she is already making 10,000 a month then you should collect that information so by that way you can bring this up in future if you are worried that she will go again to claim maintenance.

sunil (Engineer)     10 June 2012

Thanx  for the valuable advice...

She worked before marriage, and she mentioned in F.I.R she is an assistant director in famous t.v channel.

But presently not working.......

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register