LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lilly   05 September 2019

Girlfriend filed her boyfriend in rape and SC st Atrocities

My cousin brother got arrested and kept in prison from past 1 month . His gf filed rape and SC st case on complete family after 3 years of love relationship . My Uncel and cousin sister dint get AB bails till now and they are absconded. His Gf is demanding for MARRIAGE and my family and my cousin bro is not ready for marriage. We don�t think she will be good enough for my brother . How can we come out from this case ? Pls give me some advices . It�s gettinv out of our hands . We are trying for bails in High Court now. What are the good remidies to get out of this case .

Learning

33 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     05 September 2019

Just  motivate her to withdraw the complaint, settle with here or face the trail and prove by evidance rape never happened .You are already in frying pan.

Lilly   05 September 2019

She is telling only on MARRIAGE compromise she will withdraw the case . For bails also she and her lawyer r giving objections . We don�t have any kind of evidence since my cousin brother has deleted her watsapp msgs , emails and even pictures . However That girl has evry detailed msgs emails and pictures from past 2 years .

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     06 September 2019

Originally posted by : Lilly
She is telling only on MARRIAGE compromise she will withdraw the case . For bails also she and her lawyer r giving objections .

We don�t have any kind of evidence since my cousin brother has deleted her watsapp msgs , emails and even pictures . However That girl has evry detailed msgs emails and pictures from past 2 years .

What are contents of those messages.  Your worry indicates that sucbh messages prove her point.  Since your brother has deleted evidence against/favour of him that does not disentitle her to bring forth the evidence which she has preserved.

She is telling only on MARRIAGE compromise she will withdraw the case . For bails also she and her lawyer r giving objections .

We don�t have any kind of evidence since my cousin brother has deleted her watsapp msgs , emails and even pictures . However That girl has evry detailed msgs emails and pictures from past 2 years .

She is giving you an oppurtuinity to get out of muck.  You are perhaps voluntarily abstaining from compromise.

My cousin brother got arrested and kept in prison from past 1 month . His gf filed rape and SC st case on complete family after 3 years of love relationship . My Uncel and cousin sister dint get AB bails till now and they are absconded. His Gf is demanding for MARRIAGE and my family and my cousin bro is not ready for marriage. We don�t think she will be good enough for my brother .
How can we come out from this case ? Pls give me some advices . It�s gettinv out of our hands .
We are trying for bails in High Court now.
What are the good remidies to get out of this case .

If he doe ssnot want a compromise he (alongwith other accuswed whose guilt is proved) can at the most jailed but not compelled for marriage.

you have alredy been advised of the legal consequences at https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=202397&offset=1

I would advise you to meet someone who is coming out of jail after abode of few days.  Let you and your brother know what is the life inside (actual not the one shown in hindi movies) and then decide.

Lilly   06 September 2019

All msgs whr my cousin brother and sister has agreed for the marriage and later scolded her and told they won�t marry her . Whr my cousin has mentioned clearly says MY DAD IS NOT READY CZ OF YOUR CASTE . However recently we got msg from her saying if we wants to marry her she needs surety so we have deposit money or my home on her name as security for the marriage. So my lawyer told judge she�s acting like this for money . Still our bails got rejected

TGK REDDI   07 September 2019

The girl friend is a ghost; she's that.     Women are, in fact, so.

Try to fight the case.    If you lose the case, spend the time in jail.     Jail is better than marriage.

After coming out of jail, if you marry again, you'll be into the fire.

Lilly   07 September 2019

I know . But we will loose jobs and family respect everything so we wanted to sort out the case

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     07 September 2019

I know . But we will loose jobs and family respect everything so we wanted to sort out the case

So go ahead and sort out.  It is you family who are complicating the web against you.  After some times she may not be in a position to forgive.

All msgs whr my cousin brother and sister has agreed for the marriage and later scolded her and told they won�t marry her . Whr my cousin has mentioned clearly says MY DAD IS NOT READY CZ OF YOUR CASTE .
However recently we got msg from her saying if we wants to marry her she needs surety so we have deposit money or my home on her name as security for the marriage. So my lawyer told judge she�s acting like this for money .
Still our bails got rejected

"Whr my cousin has mentioned clearly says MY DAD IS NOT READY CZ OF YOUR CASTE "

Dont you think that while enacting pro-woman and pro SC las, which type of persons were aimed to be targetted.

Here is a family whose boy nejoyed the girl and later she is rejected for marraige just because of cast. Who can be better target for such laws.  

Your family is walking into misery.

All msgs whr my cousin brother and sister has agreed for the marriage and later scolded her and told they won�t marry her . Whr my cousin has mentioned clearly says MY DAD IS NOT READY CZ OF YOUR CASTE .
However recently we got msg from her saying if we wants to marry her she needs surety so we have deposit money or my home on her name as security for the marriage. So my lawyer told judge she�s acting like this for money .
Still our bails got rejected

why should shenot seek security when your family has put her at transmitting end and put yourself at receiving end.

We don�t want to marry her . Can high court give bails to my cousin sister and my father ? I know we don�t get bail for my brother . How can we do this ?

We don�t want to marry girl who has less thinking about life . Can high court give bails to my cousin sister and her father ?? We know we don�t get bail for my brother .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register