LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nagaraju sesetti   02 August 2016

gift setelement cancelled in 2009

I am work with Indian army since 2001 my father died 1999.my mother register a house by gift deed in 2006 but after 3 and half years my both sister and their husbands forcely cancelled the gift settlement deed with out my knowledge and my permission but all original and link documents kept with me, now how can i proceed further to get my rights again upon the property. Pl kindly send info and legal pricedures .

Learning

4 Replies

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     02 August 2016

How did they manage to have the said gift deed cancelled without the permission of your mother? Augustine Chatterjee Advocate & Solicitor at Law 9999931153

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 August 2016

Such cancellation may not be valid.

It requires the consent of both donor and donee, to cancell.

Court alone can revoke the gift.

Submit the copy of gift deed to update the muation records also.

If there is any adverse effect on you or if there is any alientation or if cancellation has been notified to you, proceed further under expert advise of a very able counsel.

Mukesh sharma (job )     03 August 2016

Hi i agree both of kumar and chattraji advice you follow them and file your case 

thnks 

Sonia malhotra   04 August 2016

gift deed is between donor and doneee. Third person has no right to cancel the same. Donot worry it still stands in your name if not cancelled by mother. And many more facts to be looked i to. Show the documents Sonia malhotra 9953611602

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register