Hello Respected Experts,
- There was immovable property (Residential building) on the name of my grandfather and grandmother.
- In 1973, grandfather signed and registered a gift deed to provide gift on the name of my father.
- Grandfather passed away in 1975.
- In 1976 my grandmother registered a letter stating that he do not have any objection to above Gift Deed and she do not have any interest or share in the said property.
- Grandmother passed away in 1978.
I think this Gift Deed is void due to below reasons and need your expert opinion to correct if I am wrong and inform me if any points are missed:
1. Gift Deed should be signed by both owners as it is on the name of two, but Gift deed is only signed by one owner.
2. I noticed there is only signature of one witness. Minimum 2 witnesses are required.
3. No ID proof of witness attached.
4. Instead of signing gift deed in 1973, Grandmother registered NOC letter, which is registered. This letter got only one witness of the person who registered this letter.
5. NOC letter registered by Grandmother after Grandfather pass away.