LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ram   03 February 2023

Gift deed for foreign citizen minor from grandfather indian citizen in india

Dear all,

Myself, and my wife are naturalized UK citizens, originally from India. No plan to take OCI.

Our son 6 year old is UK born UK citizen and also not OCI holder.

My father i.e. my son's grandpa wants to gift deed his apartment on the name of my son.

Is this possible per Indian law? Or should my son get OCI first before proceeding with this gift deed?


 1 Replies

Shashi Dhara   04 February 2023

Let he make will ,will is better then gift as he is minor .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query