LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh Anand (Trainee)     10 November 2013

Get call details to service provider

In her list of allegations, My wife has mentioned that I never tried to contact her from the time she left matrimonial home.

I tried reaching my wife (both from my mobile and landline) for 1 month after she went to her parents home but she never lifted her mobile.

I use BSNL network (both for my mobile & landline) and my wife has a Private Service provider.

Using RTI, Can I also get details of these calls which were not picked up by my wife? [These calls would be recorded as missed calls in her mobile]

Cheers!

Anand

Learning

5 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     10 November 2013

You do not have to go very deep in providing the call details obtained  through RTI to show that you had been trying to establish contact with her but it was she who did not respond to your attempts.  You can simply deny her allegations stating you tried to contact her over phone many times after she voluntarily left the matrimonial home but it was she who did not want to respond to my efforts for reunion instead she ignored all my efforts which can be evidently seen from the way she reacted to my phone calls by not even attending to them in the past.  If she denies, let she verify from the BSNL dept about my call details to her mobile as well as LL.  This way you will be safe.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 November 2013

Last 12 months itemized call details are maintained by service providers.

You may obtain the same and pay for it if required.

(Guest)
Will that includes missed calls also?

(Guest)
Does it includes details of missed calls also?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 November 2013

To the best of understanding:NO.

You may approach the respective telecom operators.

Some telecom operators, provide incoming call details also.

The outgoing call log in your handset may still have list of all calls made by you.

Follow the advice of Mr. kalaiselvan.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register