LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Thirugnanam (business)     08 August 2010

fraudulant passport

sir,i would like to know the nature and punishment of the crime.

when i went to passport office they informed me that there exist another passport in my name with the accused photo on it.the accused is an agent sending people to singapore.accused promised me that he will arrange a job in singapore and persuaded me to give all my particulars and certificates to him for employment,but he misused them and took the passport under tadkal scheme.in the tatkal scheme, first the  passport will be delivered and then follows the police verification.police also  have written in the application that the accused was trying to get the passport with my identity.now i cannot renew my passport.so i filed FIR against him.the offence is 419 IPC r/w 12(1)(b) of the passport act 1967.now the accused is in bail.what else am i to do,to get my passport reissued and to take action against the accused and to hold his passport to prevent him from escaping the country.

note : yesterday i filed a writ of mandamus in the high court against the accused, SP of Police, the inspector and the passport office asking for a direction to reissue my passport and to take action against him. (filed but not yet received the date)

what else do i need to do other than this ? is there anyway to file a motion for the agony, mental depression and the seperation from my family (living in malaysia) and to get personal protection order.

the criminal should be punished and i need to be reunited with my family

is there a provision to make this an unbailable offence

thank you

thirugnanam

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register