LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shaikh aasim salim   16 March 2021

Fraud in transaction

I was in Money Transfer distribution during 2017-18 however I transfer money to the client of Amount 13000 but he didn't returns me yet
I have save the transaction report.
Can I do Police Complaint against him.


 5 Replies

Hemant Agarwal ( Mumbai : 9820174108)     16 March 2021

TRY to see IF police registers an FIR for your grievances, more so since filing Recovery Suit would be Time Barred.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     17 March 2021

First, contact a local advocate and issue a legal notice and take his guidance in filing the case within a limitation period of 3 years from the date of such transfer.  There was already a delay and you have to leap into action as immediately as possible.

avadhesh Paliwal   17 March 2021

you have to file a case in court because police will not take interest in it

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     27 April 2021

unless there is element of cheating the police will have no jurisdiction.

Pawan S (Advocate)     22 June 2021

Agreed with Mr. Sudhir Kumar.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register