LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sowjanya   12 August 2015

fraud husband

My husband cheated me by selling my bangles....without my knowledge....i have three month old daughter .....he tried to kill my daughter i dnt have proof for it ......what should i do?

Learning

16 Replies

Prasad (Systems Engineer)     12 August 2015

You are telling lies in this forum, Sowjanya.

Tell the truth and ask specific questions.

If you believe you are in great danger, call your friends and family for help.

Do not go to police station.

naveenraj jain (proprietor)     12 August 2015

How Prasad knows that she is lying.

Prasad (Systems Engineer)     12 August 2015

Naveen...

I really do not know.

But it is an educated guess based on the details in the query.

Sowjanya seems to have describing her husband as a thief and a killer.

The subject of the query is "fraud". 

If a query does not have some background, intentions and specific questions, then the query looses its genuineness.

Lets hear from her.

Mr prasad U cant guess about someones life ...... U can ask about descripttion ....

After three months of marriage we came back to my moms place from in laws n stay here ..... I was carrying ..... During my pregnancy i lost my bangles in a suspicious way..... Delivered a baby girl ... My family was run by my mom..... Recently came to know dat my husband married me for my money n took my bangles n bought money ....n has lot of debts......didnt like girl child....tried to kill her ..... this is why i called him fraud

saravanan s (legal advisor)     13 August 2015

better try to mediate with elders and see any change is there in your husband.any legal action over your husband will spoil the relationship in future.better avoid taking hasty decisions

sowjanya   13 August 2015

He has these debts before marriage n didnt spend on me r my baby n he wants my mom to clear them

My in laws dnt bother about him r me .... There are many debtswhich have to be cleared ......

Prasad (Systems Engineer)     13 August 2015

Sowjanya...

I refuse to believe that your husband tried to kill your daughter.

If you believe that your husband tried to kill your daughter, do not waste time.

File DomesticViolence case on him and then roam in courts along with an advocate and your daughter.

Harass your daugher by separating her from her father and dragging her to courts.

Obviously, the courts will also help you get money from your husband.

Yes, you can legally demand maintenance from your husband but you do not need to live with him as his wife and need not show his daughter to him.

Go ahead. Teach a lesson to that "Bangle Theif" and "Daughter Killer".

All the best.

But remember. Any legal attempt will rip apart the lives of you, your daughter and your husband.

Your daughter will be the greatest looser and will undergo harassment in her childhood.

Do you love your daughter?

Is your husband educated and working before marriage and still working?

Why did you not return to your in laws house after your daughter was born?

We wer send out from our in laws house ..... He is working but salary is not dat good ....... I dnt know wat he has done to all the money...... All those people who have given him money are calling me n coming to my house....... We have send him out ..... I know my daughters childhood will be difficult...... My life also wudnt be smooth.... But how can stay widd a person who married me for my money ... Dnt knw wen he will kill me n my daughter ....

We wer send out from our in laws house ..... He is working but salary is not dat good ....... I dnt know wat he has done to all the money...... All those people who have given him money are calling me n coming to my house....... We have send him out ..... I know my daughters childhood will be difficult...... My life also wudnt be smooth.... But how can stay widd a person who married me for my money ... Dnt knw wen he will kill me n my daughter ....

Hariprabha (Nil)     14 August 2015

It would be ideal to suggest solutions to problems rather than verbally harass people who are already facing difficult situations. Parents killing children and vice versa is something we often hear about. I don't understand how anybody can push such a claim aside right away and say that the mother is lying. If the father is really that bad, married for money and not ready to accept a daughter, it is best for the daughter if she is kept away from such a father.

It would be ideal to suggest solutions to problems rather than verbally harass people who are already facing difficult situations. Parents killing children and vice versa is something we often hear about. I don't understand how anybody can push such a claim aside right away and say that the mother is lying. If the father is really that bad, married for money and not ready to accept a daughter, it is best for the daughter if she is kept away from such a father. Sowjanya, if what you told is really True, getting separated from him will be good for both you and your baby. I am not an advocate but an ordinary person who has seen a good lot of marriages that are nothing but compromises made thinking that it is best for the children. But in reality everyone suffers.

It would be ideal to suggest solutions to problems rather than verbally harass people who are already facing difficult situations. Parents killing children and vice versa is something we often hear about. I don't understand how anybody can push such a claim aside right away and say that the mother is lying. If the father is really that bad, married for money and not ready to accept a daughter, it is best for the daughter if she is kept away from such a father. Sowjanya, if what you told is really True, getting separated from him will be good for both you and your baby. I am not an advocate but an ordinary person who has seen a good lot of marriages that are nothing but compromises made thinking that it is best for the children. But in reality everyone suffers.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register