LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pawan (director)     16 October 2013

Fraud by builder

Builder/  sold a property ghaziabad in which 30 % area is terrace.But sold to us as covered area. after 5 years authority has sent a letter to re

move unauthorised construction to buuilder and us.Builder agreement says all disputed to be resolved under delhi high court we are in delhi builder company in delhi but propery is ghaziabad,

kindly confirm can we file complaint in delhi & what r the charges to be madein complaint .builder has still not done sale deed despite taking money for stamp etc. do we have to go to police or directly court.


 3 Replies

H. S. Thukral (Lawyer)     16 October 2013

file a criminal complaint for cheating. You can approach Consumer forum at Ghaziabad irrespective of the jurisdiction clause in the agreement.  

pawan (director)     16 October 2013

Thanx for prompt reply can i file criminal complaint in delhi will delhi  courts will have jurisdiction for property in ghaziabad .

I do not want to go to ghaziabad .

H. S. Thukral (Lawyer)     16 October 2013

If the payment was made in Delhi, you can file a complaint with Delhi Police. If the builder has any office in Delhi, you can file a complaint under CP Act in Delhi.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register