One of my friend Sachin Hedau is been arrested and currently is in Judicial custody after policy custody.
He is arrested because one of his friends cheated him, Sachin Hedau was guarantor to his 2-3 car loans but car was not bought at all and money was directly paid to some fraud company.
Even, it is obsererved that Sachin's friend has forgered his ITR document and submited in bank and also Signature on few documents.
Hence, when bank came to know about this bank logged a forgery complaint against his friend and also Sachin Hedau.
Intially, Sachin got bail before arrest but that was cancelled by court and later he was taken to Police custody. Police has given a positive report that they have not found any thing at his residence and shop. But, Now he is under Judicial custody at Yerwada Jail.
I have few queries :-
1. How can Sachin Hedau prove that he was not involved in the fraud.
2. How can he proved that his friend forgered the document without his knowledge.
3. How can he prove that the actual Signature on the documents submitted in the bank does not match with his actual Signature.
4. Whether he can get a bail and If Yes, wht should be the approach of lawyer.
5.Now, if any persons wants to be a guarrantour for his bail, wht all liability will be on the person who is standing as a garantour.
6.Whether person who is standing as guarantour what all rules and regulation he will have to follow.
7. What all documents will be required by the person who wants to stand as a guarantour or bail.
8. Whether the guranatour will be liable for any fianacial re-payment of loans, if Sachin is been proved guilty and not in possition to pay the loan.
Recently a Hotel Management Institute invited applications for training students for jobs abroad in the hotels. It has link with Swiss Hotels. The admission fee was rs. 25000/- which may be adjusted against tuition fees and that the Institute support students in securing bank loans for studies. The candidate paid the admission fee of Rs. 25000 but couldn't secure loan and decided to dropout. The institute refused to refund the admission fee. What could be the remedy?
Nope! nowhere was it written and no agreement signed. Only the admission form filled in. However, it was verbally conveyed that the admission fee would be adjusted against the tuition fees. However the student couldn't pay tuition fees and now wants his admission fee refunded. The institute denies on the ground that the same were forwarded for securing admission.