LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sagar jadhav (employee)     29 March 2014

Sepearetd wife not reciving calls

background :- https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Total-mental-harrasement-by-wife-72340.asp#.UzXehaiSwpt

now wife not taking my phone call and replying to sms

how can I use it to advantage?

Learning

10 Replies

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     29 March 2014

@Sagar - make your mind up first. Do you want to stay with her as from your query it seems that you are still lingering in both the worlds.

Just my your wife not recieveing your calls or SMS will not  add much weight.

fighting back (exec)     29 March 2014

@sagar, you are a real confused soul here, i have read your past posts as well, you always asking contrasting queries. even know you are making calls to your wife. one one hand you claim harrassment from your wife and on the other hand you say she is not receiveing your calls and sms, first decide what you want. confusion will take you down a deep drain where you will bang your head in despair..

make a concrete and final decision on what you want. to continue or separate, and then move forward

sagar jadhav (employee)     29 March 2014

I am calling her because I got sms from her that she want to talk with me

just by calling dont mean I want to continue with her

I just want to know if her non response can be used against her else will not even call her

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     29 March 2014

You can reply her in the same sms mode that she is not picking up your phone despite she sent sms to make a call to her, preserve the records safely, who knows, this may also help you in corroborating evidences against her in the ongoing disputes.

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     31 March 2014

You both are playing a cat and mouse game to gain advantage over each other for the days to come.Every SMS you send you say ... I LOVE YOU... PLEASE COME BACK... I CANNOT STAY WITH YOU...

*WITHOUT

sagar jadhav (employee)     31 March 2014

with is proper word :p

:) you will be in a soup with the proper word.

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     31 March 2014

It is a meaningless and child like query just to waste valuable time of the experts.

sagar jadhav (employee)     01 April 2014

I just wanted to know how to make use of situtatiob nthing else

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register