Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shuaib Ahmed (xyz)     22 January 2014

Can i seek help from police?

Hello Legal Experts!

I am in a situation where my father owes money to several people, but he's gone bankrupt. And, every hour of the day money lenders come and bang my house doors and ask for money. And, the phones are ringing from early morning till midnight. Due to their aggressive approach my father has gone into depression and have lost a lot of weight too. Due to no progress in recovering back the sound financial position, we are unable to pay the debts right now. We require some time as a breather. What should I do now? I feel like taking my parents away from these insane people. Or is it possible to stay by seeking some help from police or by approaching court? Please help me with your precious advises. To be honest, my door is getting a bang again right now. It's 9:25 in the morning, but still they don't care. Anyway, please help me out with your precious advises.

Thank you for your precious time! Good day Gentlemen!

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     22 January 2014

A legal proceeding involving a person or business that is unable to repay outstanding debts. The bankruptcy process begins with a petition filed by the debtor (most common) or on behalf of creditors (less common). All of the debtor's assets are measured and evaluated, whereupon the assets are used to repay a portion of outstanding debt. Upon the successful completion of bankruptcy proceedings, the debtor is relieved of the debt obligations incurred prior to filing for bankruptcy.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register