LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

prathima (-)     19 November 2013

Tikona broadband

Hi, Consumer number 1107098092 I have stopped using the services in July 2013 after duly informing them about it. The company disconnected my Service and gave me confirmation call . I have not received Modem while Installation, i have only received the Connecting LAN wire to my Home. we vacated house in July 2013 , and in September 2013 the technical guys have collected the LAN wire which is provieded to us. As we are not staying in that house they have not provided us any Receipt in mean time when techinacal guy called me he told he received the Wire & i requested him for the Confirmation through mail too. And from october 2013 i started receiving Bill amount of Rs 1500 as Modem charges .When i called to Customercare they tell me to submit Modem, as i have not Received Modem how would i return them,.... Consumer please beware of this fraud company. They just do not want to harras the customers with their bad service and when the consumers get frustrated and terminate. They will not let go and keep charging large amounts to the bills with the dream that the customers will pay up. A big Fraud Broadband connection i have ever seen... Warm Regards

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     19 November 2013

Issue a ‘Notice’ or ‘Legal Notice’ and put the mater on shut up mode.

Record all calls.

Maintain proper written record of all calls, meetings, discussions etc.

Mridul (none)     22 May 2014

Hi,  I have stopped using the services in December 2013 after duly informing them about it in mumbai. (Id 1108386911). In February 2014 i received a call from an advocate of Tees Hazari Court to pay a sum of 852 Rs, if not paid legal action would be taken against me. I paid the ammount and today again I received a call from some advocate Rajesh (Mob No. 9212362732) of tees hazari court to pay an amount of 3200 Rs practicing under adv shalini chadha. Dont know whether details are correct or not. When i asked him to give adv id and the firm in which he is practicing he disconnected the call and barred my number. Request you to guide how to resolve this problem.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 May 2014

@Mridul,

Approach a lawyer handling consumer cases ASAP with all details and docs on record.

Or you shall end up paying everyone.

You may go thru:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Consumer-court-can-now-decide-telecom-complaints-100830.asp#.U0wKFEeBmXU

A thread against M/s Tikona has been initiated at Facebook at:

https://www.facebook.com/tikona.fraud

At LCI just type Tikona in search option and you shall find many threads on M/s Tikona..........

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register