Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sagar jadhav (employee)     17 November 2013

Can complaint against lawyer be made

There are many things but I have main allegations and concrete evidence as

1) I told him to send dv notice to wife ,he instead did counselling and told me to pay

2) still counseller report is pending and he is asking moremoney

3) counseller statemtnts and his statemtnts are totally diff

4) when I told him to send rcr to wife he did not send it

he messed up my dv case totally

Learning

5 Replies

visalakshi (Director)     17 November 2013

He first counsel your wife by humanitarian..if she is ok and behave with you properly with this what s the problem to live with her?

Counselling is the oral way of informing about your notice and to make  her to adjust and live with you...u can request him to reduce or if u want him to send the notice only u can talk with him and ask him to send notice...His procedure is correct I think..

visalakshi (Director)     18 November 2013

He first counselled your wife by humanitarian..if she is ok and behave with you properly with this counselling what s the problem to live with her?

Counselling is the oral way of informing about your notice and to make  her to adjust and live with you...u can request him to reduce or if u want him to send the notice only u can talk with him and ask him to send notice...His procedure is correct I think..

sagar jadhav (employee)     18 November 2013

but he is asking extra money for counseller report

visalakshi (Director)     19 November 2013

How much he asked for notice and how much extra money he is asking for counselling? but try to live together if she is ok

sagar jadhav (employee)     19 November 2013

he asked 5000 for counselling one session and still not given report

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register