LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Noel Prasad (Associate)     21 September 2009

Financial Fraud

.PLZ suggest  wht to do as my brother is and my family is in REAL messsss.....??

My brother worked with firm which was majorily into Investments and this company was lasted in the year 2008 during the STock market crash, and he was actively participated in making his family and friends money invested in the Investment scheme coz every one was enjoying the returns from last 2-3years...but when market was crashed MD of the company behaved like Satyam Raju as he never told this to any of the employes nor to his family members all of a sudden this guy vanished from the episode and my brother was caught in the situation However after couple of months MD of the firn has surrended and now is in bail with police protection...and he promises to pay every one there money back ...having no source...Now the whole concern is my brother got sandwitched and his own friends have taken away all his belongings properties everything ..now every one claims that my brother is the one who has done all this he has to pay..but no one is going to the main person...soo we r not in a position to face those people coz 1. Investors having solid Goonda background. 2. They not ready to understand that my brother is inocent( which is told by the MD)...now the whole family is in big Trauma...we are staying in  Remote place hiding from every one ... my brother we asked him to leave the state...but people around us are still torturing us not able to understand  what to do...we dont have any good Police source, nor Gundas, not even a reliable Lawyer who can help us out with these people  around .....

I cant express to you  what kind of Mess we are into todays date ...i want to help my brother and family to come out of this propblem bcoz my parents are very old and not in a position to fight this situation...!!!

Learning

1 Replies

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     21 September 2009

IT ALL DEPENDS UPON UR FAMILY REPUTATION IN THAT AREA, PLS CONSULT THE CONCERN POLICE STATION ALONG WITH LOCAL ADVOCATE AND GET PROTECTION AND RIGHTS U CAN IN THE ABOVE ISSUE...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register