Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vikas Jain (Advocate)     14 October 2013

Sale deed in buider's own office.

Respected Seniors / Experts,

One of my Friend planing to Purchase a House, all the payment matters are Confirmed  & agreed on by Both. As I was accompanying my Friend, I was shocked to observe that The Builder was boosting himself by saying that " you will not be required to go to Sub Registrar's Office for Sale Deed Execution, We follow the practice that everything is done in our office only , including the Notary Process."

My query to this Forum is that, irrespective to the Builder been Well Known, Good Willed, Is this legally Correct as per the Registration Act.

Kindly Advise.

Regards

Learning

2 Replies

A.SUMATHY 9380902017 (LAWYER)     14 October 2013

Yes it is possible. Legally also permitted.

Vikas Jain (Advocate)     15 October 2013

Sir I thank you for the Valuable  Advice. 

Another query is that in the above mentioned matter , the deals for flat is fixed in 45.75 lacs , for which the Builder has given the receipt for only 3 lacs rest amount he in his own Handwriting has written on the back side of a Visiting cards i.e 600/- only Six Hundred only & 300/- only against the number of the Flat booked.

On requesting him to furnish the receipt for entire booking amount , he denied straight away and was even ready to close the deal. 

PS: ONE REAL ESTATE COMPANY ARE AS A MEDIATOR IN THIS DEAL For Eg: MagicBricks, 99 acres etc. 

ARE WE IN A SOUP SIR?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register