LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

G.R.aggarwal (abcd)     17 September 2013

Urgent need

as  counselling sessions were going on in the mediation cell ,boy was neither saying yes to take me back nor saying no that he don't want me back but just asking for more dates although prior to this already 7-8 counselling were done  in all this he was just asking for more time. in the last counselling he was again asking for 1 month time and when i said why he needs more time because in this counselling process already 6 months are wasted but no solution because boy's family already decided not to take me back as now i can't give them flat and more money as they get to know that the money given to them in cash i.e. 25 cash was taken on loan from relatives and  family members PPF and FDR's and so given to them on marriage. and we are not in position to give more to buy flat or cash so they decided to throw me out of house. 

one thing i would like to know that during our counselling he says he is in fear that if girl commit suicide in future then next time he would be responsible so i should write that if i died that for that he would not be made responsible and i should me made responsible for own death. and in this mediator supports him. although i denied to give him in written because this shows that already negative thinking of my death is going on his mind. one persons who take her wife and treat her well then who girl would suicide.. actually this thing he is saying to give in written from the very first counselling.although in last counselling session it has been mentioned failed as everybody knows that boy is just wasting time. 

now question is in front of judge can he make such excuses and cannot come to conclusion and can waste time like this... or infront of judge he has to say yes or no??? because boy's family is just wasting time and publically they are putting wrong allegations on my character......and saying to people tell her to give divorce otherwise he and his family said that i'm characterless and if that can't happened then he will kill my family and this type of dhamkis he was even giving infront of mediator but mediator said nothing to him..

Please replyy 

Learning

6 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     17 September 2013

Dear Querist

What do you want from us? on which point we give you reply?

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     17 September 2013

Dear Querist

What do you want from us? on which point we give you reply?

G.R.aggarwal (abcd)     17 September 2013

sir, i want to know that infront of judge one has to say that he wants his wife back or not because in this 6 months counselling in his mind it was no but he is neither saying no nor yes. and just lingering on the case... now after 6 months he again asking for time that at gap of 1-2 months so i said if he wants time then why so long as already he has taken time so mediator understand and send back the case.....so i want to know that infront of judge one has to say that he wants his wife back or not??? also i want to go back to my husband home but with due respect and in future he didn't ill treat me as earlier he left me in home after bruatally beaten and go underground for 3-4 days then i called police even still he didn't return after that case is in women cell...

VIRAJ KADAM (Advocate Supreme Court of India)     17 September 2013

Dear Friend

The silence would amount to NO. He don't want you back. Don't waste your time in Counselling go back to Court and get the divorce. 

Regards

VIRAJ KADAM

Advocate

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     17 September 2013

You may fail the counselling at any stage. Why wait for him to make up his mind. Is not your mind make up what you want to take away from this relationship at thos stage.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

Yahoogroups: https://groups.yahoo.com/group/sahodar 

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.

(Guest)

He can't fool around with the judge ..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register