LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bikramjeet (student)     19 April 2013

Help over marriage

Myself Dev,i just want a suggestion from all.I want to marry a girl and the problem is that her family donot know anything about it..Her family dont want any love marriage.

And i m 24 and shes 19,i m doing MBA and shes studing and we both want to marry.But her mom and dad   shout on her but we really love each other.So i have decided to marry her and want to go for court marriage.his brother and many of his friends have warned me not to do this ? so even i cant talk her freelyAnd i dont want that her parent came to know about our this decision and after court marriage,we want to live alone and i know i can make her happy anyhow with all her wishes and financial,I can effort that by doing job. and i have heared that while court marriage under some law.Court have decided to send a  notice at the girl's and boy's residentAnd if happens so,its a problem for us and they will never accept this and provoke her and force her to marry with someone with their own choice.And honestly,she will die,if it happens so,becauese she loves me lot and her parents harassment her from her birth and they never make her feel good......

So please tell me solotion and a way,how can we live together...and after marriage even her parent cant deny and they cant do anything.So please help me sir/mam...

I know to be fall in love and to love someone is not a crime but these old traditionl people,never think of this...

Even they have to think,whatever her son or daughter is doing,she/he is doing with her own choice and she/he has to spend her life with someone...how they so selfish..
tell me some wway that there shouldnot be any illegal action against me
and we both should live together happy and away from everyone.

Learning

2 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     19 April 2013

1.    Get a job first which gives earning for two and a part is saved for future maybe for baby out of the wedlock or shelter over head!.

2.    Then present yourself with your elders in family to her family seeking her hand in marriage.

3.    What you have heard about Court marriages are all true but society expects a man to be earning for a living and having status above theirs to give daughter’s hand in marriage.

4.    Doing marriage running away from society – living alone away from society post such marriages – creating enmity with society that either / both keeps while being jobless currently are not good signs for leading happy married life especially with a young age bride is my view, rest you are grown-up you may eventually find your own path.

Also remember Govt. has made today’s marriages very very expensive to maintain for long for young (jobless) couples.

Mango (Consultant)     19 April 2013

Dev Ji @ Agar shaadi ke baad ladki palat gaayi to aapki duniyaa hi palat jayeegi... 

Right now, you don't want to disclose it to your parents because of various reasons; When "you" would NOT able to handle the after marriage situations, the first thing you will cry for is "parents".... Better do it in a proper way OR DO NOT do it... From the notes, it seems to me that you do NOT have any courage to face anyone's parents... So, better DONOT do this...!

Mango

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register