LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

racersedge345 (supervisor)     05 March 2013

One time compensation

Can anybody please tell me how much compensation can be asked as one time alimony for a wife and one year male kid(married 2 years ago) from a husband earning Rs.65000 per month and wife not working.

Learning

5 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     05 March 2013

Say anywhere between 10 L to 30 L provided MCD (mutual consent divorce) route opted in by parties.

(Guest)

@Tajobs

How much would you say would be the one-time compensation for wife without kids who has the potential to work and earn lots of money?For a similiar salaried husband?

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     05 March 2013

If husband is desperate then roughly previous stated figures is a deal under MCD route.

BTW, “potential to work” is a legal fighter husband's call and not twisted and put as generic question here.

Further if you say she has potential to work then husband has also tremendous increment potentials too
J

So before encouraging hypothetical queries upon queries here devour of briefs it is better to gauze the quick sand one stands upon.

Bottom line two ways to look at family laws;

- To fight it come what may come.
- To met a compensation / go for settlement via sweet talks (MCD) and get over with.

The moment one looks at some Newtonian middle path such questions gets asked and people like me reply them too J

(Guest)

@Tajobs

Thanks but am no clearer than when I started :)

racersedge345 (supervisor)     05 March 2013

@tajobsindia - thank u sir for ur reply.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register