Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

victim (master)     06 February 2013

Usefullness of letters informing wife & in-laws threatening

Hello members,

I had submitted letter informing wife and in-laws threatening me. wife deserted me 7 months back and last month all of a sudden came back and collected all her clothes and articles, and when demanded the receiving in writing she argued and abused all of us badly. Fortunately i managed to record part of the conversation and called few elderly ladies from neighbour to witness all this.

Further on advice given by a senior police officer i submitted an application for family councelling in women police station.
He assured me that its not a legal action taken by me against her.

Now i want to know from yours all previous experiences how effective these letters are in case of 498a from wife's side.

As I applied for family councelling as a reconcilation process now will that help me in any manner to reach some settlement.
i am not at all clear about my wife's intentions. so i want to ask her clearly wheather she wants to continue if yes what are the terms and if not then what next.

Do i need to hire a lawyer for proceedings at paramarsh kendra? Is it legally possible to sign an MOU sort of thing there.

please guide me.
thanks in advance

regards.

Learning

3 Replies

Chetan Joshi (Advisory/Advocacy)     06 February 2013

Your conduct will support you in future litigation....

A lawyer is not mandatory at the paramarsh kendra. However, it is advisable to have an experienced conciliator...

Regards

Chetan(dot)7679(at)gmail(dot)com

Nandha (NIL)     07 February 2013

@victim,

could you please tell us where did you submit your letter?

SS (Manager)     14 February 2013

My Suggestion is to contact Save Indian Family Foundation for counslling 

https://www.saveindianfamily.org

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register