LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suchitra. S (Advocate)     25 July 2009

anybody give advise please..

Hi, I am a final year law student. now I have come to know that IGNOU and Rainmakers togehter are conducting one PGDLPO course.  Admissions close by the end of August.

I am a woman and I am searching for other options of working than practicing . so, can anyone advise me on working in an LPO after doing that course? And another thing is, they are providing the course for final year law students at discounted price.. My question is can i do the course along with final year subjects or would you advise me to take up that course after I finish LLB? I am confused...PL advise...

Learning

6 Replies

aruntrivedi (lawyer)     25 July 2009

you can work as legal adviser for so many firms - corporate and others and can opt working on documentations

aruntrivedi (lawyer)     25 July 2009

you can work as legal adviser and opt of preparation of documents - all type of deeds sale, lease, POA, various affidavits, declarations, etc. undertake revenue work etc.

Siddharth Chitturi (Advocate)     28 July 2009

this course is good and is very usefull for those candidates who wish to do pursue a career  in LPO scetor. pursuing this course along with the regular course curriculum would not be big task....by the way rainmaker  also conducts classroom mode for this course. the concerned person behind this program is passout from NLSIU, bangalore and an ex-employee of amarchand (law firm) and you can avail a good knowledge from him or even his course ware.

as you do not work on the litigation side you can also try for legal corporate sector jobs or even for non-litigation jobs in reputed law firms.

ALL THE VERY BEST

AMBUJ KUMAR (PARTNER)     25 April 2010

Hi Suchitra,

Firstly you complete the LLB course, thre after a lots of advance course is there like cyber laws, IPR laws.

Further there is no specific course is required to join LPO. 

If you have good command over drafting and communication, LPO may hire you on very good pack.

Daksh (Student)     29 April 2010

Hi Friend Suchitra.s,

I concur what Mr.Ambuj Kumar has stated and would like to add that the work in LPO is more of stereotype but as suggested by the Seniors in the profession initially every student of law must devote at least six to nine months for learning the tricks of the trade i.e. drafting, research work, court procedure, client handling, court craft etc.

Last but not least every body has a vision for the future before making a final decision kindly consider whether the LPO business fits in the long scheme of career objective or not.

My sincere good wishes for your prosperity and growth and may almighty bless you with success in all your endeavours.

Best Regards

Daksh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register