Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anubhav Kapoor (Consultant)     17 January 2013

Airtel mismanagement

Hi,

I only applied for one number and that is 9560474626(transfer from prepaid to postpaid).
Therefore I filled only one form. 

I provided documents given below:

1. 1 Signed photocopy of my pan card
2. 1 Signed photocopy of my company's id card for cug connection
3. Three photographs.

Representative code is given by the airtel representative centre is 
The Representatives code is : CD004 
Name: R A Sanatan Marketing 

I applied for this connection in Feb, I regularly paid bills on my number. . I said to them when verification happened they told me about two numbers , but then and there only I refused that I applied for 2 numbers and asked them to close that number, but i think it never happened. 

But in October I got a call from airtel call centre to pay bill of 7000 rs, but I said to them that I have regularly paid my bills , but they said that the bills are of my second number that is 9717312090(which I never applied for). But I said to them that I am using only one connection and that is 9560474626. So I said to them I not using that number, its not my responsibility to pay for it and asked them to terminate that connection.

After 1 month i got a email from airtel that they will be starting legal proceeding against me if I don't pay the bills. I said to them that its not my number, but they didn't listen to me and send me the bills. I saw the bills and thought I should at least found out who was using this connection. So i started calling numbers mentioned in the bills.

What happened is that , some other girl working in Tech Mahindra applied for 2 airtel cug postpaid connections,but some how  her one of the numbers 9717312090 got transferred to my name. As far as I think She also didn't know it and she paid her bills till july. I also didn't looked at the bills coming to my home as I was living as paying guest other place and  I automatically transfer funds when ever sms comes to me.

I tried to reach to that girl through her contacts but, her colleagues told me that she don't want to fall in this issue therefore they could not tell her name or give alternate phone number to me. 

I asked the aitel guys, if they think I have applied for this number that please provide me the scans of the application form of that number, but they never provided me that.
It has been 4 months of mental torcher.

Please help me out.  Advice what should I do.

Regards
Anubhav Kapoor

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register