Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak (executive)     30 December 2012

Transfer of share certificate

Hello Expert,

I have paid my home loan and i have the original share certificate of she 1st owner from whom i have purchased the flat.

I have already paid transfer fees to the society when i have purchased the flat.

Now i want to get my share cerficiate. I have below question.

1) Is there any form/format to apply for share certificate? I am second owner of the flat.

2) My wife is co-owner as per purchase agreement. I also need to add her name in the share certificate. What is the process of that.

3) What document i need to have for share certificate?

Thanks

Learning

3 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     30 December 2012

you just need to write to the society asking for inserting your name in the share certificate alongwith letter from bank that your loan is closed.

Regards,

Advocate Rohit Dalmia

Mumbai

Deepak (executive)     31 December 2012

Hi Rohit,

Thanks very muc for reply. I need to know, whether there is any prescribe form/letter to be submitted in this case. Also do i need to give any copies, like agreement copy, copy of share certificate of privious owner?

Thanks

Deepak

Deepak (executive)     31 December 2012

Hi All,

Just to clarify, i own that flat, i do not just want to insert the name but i want that share certificate on my and my wife name who is co-owner.

The share certificate which i have not is with previous owner name. I need to transfer that to my and my wife name.

Please advice for the same. The procedure to follow and the document which i need to provide to society.

Regards

Deepak

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register