Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manish (executive)     01 November 2012

Regarding power and procedure of delhi commission of women

Hi,

I am a new victim of wife's false allegations.

I got married in January 2012. Stayed 5 weeks with wife after marriage then I went to overseas back. we start filing for her passport for her to come with me but during this there were a bit dramas by her and she went back to her parents house in May 2012.

My wife registered complaint in DCW on the ground of dowry and physical harrasment against my parents, brother (who live seperate from parents from last 4 years) and me.

As I live overseas it is not possible for me to come to the meeting at DCW (I can but it gonna cost me too much money and may be I can loose my job for not plaaned leaves from work). My parents and brother already been there twice. My questions are:

1. Is there an option of having video/phone conferencing for meeting. If yes how to approach DCW in a proper manner for that.

2. What if i do not show up or ask for another date in january ( next meeting is in December 2012).

3. If i got forced to come to india for this meeting in december 2012 and we cant get through a compromise solution then what should be my point of actions to save myself and my family.

4. If wife's side go to file FIR or any further police complaints, is that gonna be a problem for me in going back to overseas from india after meeting in dec 2012. what should I have to do so it wont affect my job overseas.

P.S. (My father is already going through medical procedures for Cancer and I am taking psychatrist sessions after my marriage overseas. - IF this is something helpful to keep my family safe.)  My wife is in India and I am overseas.

Thanks in advance for all your valuable time and suggestions.

Ma

Learning

2 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     01 November 2012

@ Manish,

They have no powers, just get AB (you need not have to be present, just hire and Advocate and he will do the needful on your behalf) against the complaint in CAW Cell and forget about DCW.

Annexed in PDF format are Judicial decisions on toothless ness of CAW r/w DCW for understanding above reply.

Attached File : 159360226 caw cell dcw have no powers.pdf downloaded: 87 times

Manish (executive)     01 November 2012

@Tajobsindia.

Thanks for your suggestion and information. Further updated information:

My wife said in front of the officer at DCW that she wanted to continue the relation. IF i doesnt show up then is that gonna b a negative for me in front of DCW. What is the role of DCW in further filing of FIR by the girl's side, if i doesnot show up.

THanks.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register